Courtney (@foxforcefive) from Love Will Lead
I thought about finding a quote.
I thought about finding a quote, or perhaps song lyrics, or maybe even both.
I couldn't find anything that fit the bill. I couldn't find something that conveyed my thoughts with as much strength and depth as I would like. I couldn't find something that resonated deep within me, that touched the incredible respect I have for you as a mother, a wife, a friend, and an individual. I couldn't find the right words to tell you how very loved you--and your sweet daughterS and husband--are. Being a relatively "newish" reader to your blog, a relatively "newish" Twitter friend, I've always been awestruck by your grace, your calm in the face of uncertainty, your unwavering love, passion, and dedication to your family. I'm not surprised, of course, but always inspired.
Today, I join with so many others who love you beyond measure to celebrate the arrival of your beautiful baby Z. Today--and every day--my heart is overflowing for a family of four whose love knows no limits. Congratulations, mama! Sending so much love from my little corner of the world to yours. <3